“Excellence in Land Management Services to Meet the Expectation of all Stakeholders”
In the best interests of all TLTB stakeholders we will:
- Provide modern, competent estate management services;
- Ensure the itaukei landowners receive a fair market value for their land and resources;
- Promote economic, environmental, socially and culturally sustainable land use practices and uphold sustainable development goals and other internal conventions.
- Ensure sufficient lands are set aside as Reserves to meet the immediate and future needs of itaukei landowners;
- Ensure reverted Schedule A & B lands are judiciously and effectively allocated to itaukei landowners;
- Enhance partnerships and respond positively to international, regional and Government programme and initiatives;
- Provide the best financial services and investment opportunities for the sustainability, empowerment and security of iTaukei landowners;
- Recruit, train, develop talents and recognise our people on their performance;
- Adopt modern and appropriate technology, systems and practices;
- Alignment and compliance with the 2013 Constitution and the laws of Fiji;
- Promote “good governance”, “inclusiveness”, “innovation” and “visibility” in all areas of operations; and,
- Promote equality of opportunities for all Fijians without discrimination and manage communication with stakeholders.